Controller respectively your contact person/data protection officer
Our Responsible (hereinafter "Responsible") i.S.d. Art. 4 Zif. 7 DS-GVO is:
Creidlitzer Str. 29
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), contact details (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.)
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13, para. 1 c) DS-GVO
Optimize website technically and economically, facilitate easy access to the website, make website user-friendly, marketing / sales / advertising, customer service and customer care, handle contact requests
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) DS-GVO
Visitor / user of the website
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal bases of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation that we are subject to (eg statutory retention obligations), then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. d) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the protection of our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not predominate in this regard, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO Legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. in the transmission of data to online payment provider to perform the contract or due to court order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for purposes of law enforcement, security or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, for example, to host our websites and databases) to process your data. If data are passed on to the processor by order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. We select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have given us the right to give instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection rules in accordance with Art. BDSG n.F. and DS-GVOs
Data transmission to third countries
The adoption of the basic European data protection regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which DS-GVO applies. If the processing takes place through services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must fulfill the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DS-GVO. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the official recognition by the EU Commission of a data protection level corresponding to the EU, or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In US companies, submission to the so-called Privacy Shield, the EU-US data protection agreement, meets these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (ie no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: • IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Date and time of the call;
• browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• time zone;
• access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• Websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
- This data is for the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our justifiable interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the retention period of 30 days. After this period, they will be automatically deleted, unless we need their storage for evidence in attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations.
• Session Cookies: We use so-called "cookies" to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (for example, if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way serves to optimize our offers and to facilitate your access to our site. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies will be deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. In the security settings of your browser, you can delete the cookies at any time.
• Third party cookies (third party cookies): You can configure your browser settings to suit your needs. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective third-party privacy policies.
The legal basis of this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. Lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are used for contract initiation, e.g. otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
Opposition and "opt-out": You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may opt-out of third-party cookies for advertising purposes through this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/) contradict.
Contact by contact form / E-Mail / Fax / Post
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of a consent of you Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. The person in charge has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer inquiries from users, to secure evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to fulfill his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO.
- We can store your details and contact requests in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts are finally clarified. Requests from users who have an account or contract with us, we save until the expiration of two years after the contract termination. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- At any time, you have the option of obtaining consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) to revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- When contacting us by telephone, your telephone number will be processed to process the contact request and its processing and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone / display. The storage is made for reasons of liability and security in order to prove the call as well as for economic reasons to enable a recall. In case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for the processing of the telephone number is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO.
- The device cache stores the calls for days and overwrites or deletes old data successively. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory is destroyed. Blocked phone numbers are checked annually for the need for blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
Facebook Custom Audiences
- We use the "Custom Audiences" remarketing feature of Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are located in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland. Facebook has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework).
- If you visit the social network Facebook or other websites that use this remarketing feature, your interest-based ads ("Facebook Ads") may be displayed. We use the remarketing feature to optimize and operate our site and to show you advertisements that interest you and to make our site more user-friendly.
- When you visit our website, your browser connects to the Facebook servers. Which data is transferred exactly to Facebook, eludes our knowledge. But Facebook receives the information that you have called up or clicked on a corresponding ad. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign this information to your account.
- The legal basis for this is our justifiable interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- Deactivating the function "Facebook Custom Audiences" is possible for non-logged-in users here [__Facebook Pixel Opt-Out Add Link to your website__] and for logged-in users under this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab = ads #.
- For more information about data processing through Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Presence in social media
We process your information that you send to us through these networks in order to communicate with you and to respond to your messages there.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our external presentation for the purpose of advertising pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. Insofar as you have given consent to the person responsible for the social network in the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-BER.
• Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland) Datenschutzerklärung: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads und http://www.youronlinechoices.com, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active.
• Twitter (Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA) - Datenschutzerklärung: https://twitter.com/de/privacy, Opt-Out: https://twitter.com/personalization, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have activated IP anonymization. Google's IP address on this website is therefore shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google information. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Privacy Statement for the Google Adsense Web Advertising Service
This website uses Google Adsense, a web advertising service of Google Inc., USA ("Google"). Google Adsense uses so-called "cookies" (text files) that are stored on your computer and that allow you to analyze the use of the website by you. Google Adsense also uses so-called "web beacons" (small invisible graphics) to gather information. By using the web beacon, simple actions such as visitor traffic on the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and / or web beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in terms of advertising, to compile reports on website activity and advertisements for website operators, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk and the display of web beacons by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (In MS Internet Explorer, go to "Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings" in Firefox under "Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies"); However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
This website uses the so-called "G +1" button of the Google Plus social network operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google"). The button can be recognized by the sign "G +1". If you are registered with Google Plus, you can use the "G +1" button to express your interest in our website and share content from our website on Google Plus. In that case, Google will store both the information that you have provided a "G +1" for any of our content and information about the page you have viewed. Your "G + 1" may be displayed along with your name (if applicable also with photo - if available) on Google Plus in other Google services, such as Google Search or your Google profile.
This website uses the "Google AdWords Conversion Tracking" feature of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google AdWords Conversion Tracking uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer that allow you to analyze the use of the website by you if you have clicked on a Google ad. The cookies are valid for a maximum of 90 days. Personal data will not be saved. As long as the cookie is valid, Google and we, as the website owner, can recognize that you have clicked an ad and reached a specific landing page (e.g., order confirmation page, newsletter signup). These cookies can not be tracked across multiple websites by different AdWords participants. The cookie generates conversion statistics in Google AdWords. These statistics include the number of users who clicked on one of our ads. In addition, it counts how many users have come to a landing page that has been tagged with a "conversion tag". However, the statistics do not contain any data that identifies you.
We have also integrated the web messaging service twitter.com on our website. This is provided by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. Twitter offers the so-called "Tweet" function. So you can publish 140 characters long messages with website links in his own Twitter account. If you use the "Tweet" function of Twitter on our websites, the respective website will be linked to your account on Twitter where it may be made public. Here, data is also transmitted to Twitter.
Twitter gives you the option to set your own privacy settings here: http://twitter.com/account/settings.
Rights of the data subject
Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
As far as we have the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) support DS-GMO, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The right to object can be exercised free of charge. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:Dirk Stegner
Creidlitzer Str. 29
- Right of information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your processing of personal information. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned retention period, the source of their data, unless collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to delete
You have the right to delete your stored data according to Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights to further storage are contrary to this.
Right to restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions set out in Art. 18 (1) lit. a) to d) DS-GVO is fulfilled:
• If you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data;
• the controller no longer needs personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
• if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right of data transferability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data stored about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right to appeal
You have a right to complain to a regulator. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your job or the location of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect all personally identifiable information transmitted to us and to ensure compliance with our privacy practices, as well as our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server encrypted over a secure SSL connection.
Last update: 12.07.2018